Energy Saved For Things You Love
Our Contract Returns 76% of Your Fee
You won’t need a real estate agent. Our financial model allows you to deal directly with us. With our Contract for Occupancy, you pay no property taxes or homeowner’s insurance (only insurance on personal property), and you never pay repair assessments. Those responsibilities fall to us because we retain ownership of the property. As a new resident you pay the Fee for Occupancy upfront in cash. When you move out 76% of that fee will be returned to you.
The Comprehensive Maintenance Agreement
This is the life! Finally your time is your own. At Cornell Trace there is no need to sacrifice a precious moment to home maintenance chores. Enjoy the ease and peace of mind of picking up the phone and requesting service from trusted maintenance personnel who act promptly on your behalf.
- Maintenance of the patio home building, inside and out and all its systems
- Lawn service
- Tree and bush care
- Snow removal
- A seven appliance package, maintenance, repair and replacement:
- Garbage disposal
- A monitored home security system
- Burglar alarm
- Smoke detector
- 911 medical alert communication device
- New furnace filters quarterly
- New refrigerator water filters twice yearly
- Paid water, sewer, garbage and recycling
- Opportunity to reserve the Clubhouse for private events free of charge
- We even wash your windows twice a year!
First in Line at Springhurst Pines
Residents receive priority consideration for admission to the sister facilities on the Springhurst Pines Campus:
- Parr’s at Springhurst, a personal care facility providing medicine dispensing and staff on site 24 hours every day plus wonderful amenities usually found in only the finest assisted living communities.
- Springhurst Health and Rehab, offering inpatient and outpatient therapy and rehabilitation services, and a licensed, skilled-care nursing home.
Call, email or visit. We welcome the opportunity to answer your questions!